A Chinese Invasion!

Over the last few years I've made some friends in the Chinese community in London, some of them students and some who are not but all who share a love of the Dhamma. We've met when I've been at the annual Buddha's Birthday Celebration in Leicester Square, when I've spoken at the University of London Union Buddhist Association (ULUBUDA) last year, at Imperial College this year, and at again when I spoke at the Vesak Celebration at London Buddhist Vihara a few weeks ago. Some of them have been talking of coming to visit the The Forest Hermitage for some time and on Sunday they made it. They came with masses of wonderful food and a strong determination to make themselves useful. It was the Bank Holiday and what we used to call a typical Bank Holiday, it rained heavily. So they made themselves useful cleaning and polishing indoors. Here you can see themenjoying themselves and being busy. It was a very nice day. I'm so glad they came and I hope they'll be back soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February

Springhill Buddha Grove & Angulimala.

TBSUK Meeting