Snowdon

On July 15th the much talked of, long planned and vigorously debated, sponsored walk and meditation on Snowdon finally happened and was a great success. I missed it of course as I was in Thailand and that day involved in a rather less physically demanding approach to fund raising and merit making. From what I gather everyone pretty much enjoyed themselves, although the walk was longer than some had anticipated, and then of course there were the blisters! Never mind, it was a great effort and I am already hearing talk of another, the question is where next? I'm not sure how much was raised, partly because it's still coming in but it's well over £3,000. Anumodana!
I've posted a few pictures here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February

Springhill Buddha Grove & Angulimala.

TBSUK Meeting